- In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
- Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
- Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
- Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
- For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
- By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
- I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
- Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
- Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
- For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,
- Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him.
- O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
- Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.
- But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
- My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
- I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
- O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
- Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
- Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
- Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
- Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
- I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
- My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
- My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.
< Psalms 70 |
Psalms 72 >