- I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
- For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
- So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
- Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
- Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
- Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
- Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
- Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
- Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
- Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
- Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
- Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
- Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
- Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
- Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
- If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
- Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
- Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
- Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
< Romans 11 |
Romans 13 >